My husband and I are the sixth generation owners of a little house I call our Brooklin Heirloom. It was built in 1850 by my great great great great grandfather, Moses Day, on the coast of Maine.
I know the “blogosphere” is so saturated these days with carefully curated snippets of people’s lives. So what can you expect from this tiny sliver of the internet?
- Posts about the history of the house & my family
- Progress reports on the restoration projects we have going
- Design inspiration and planning
- Musings on life and Maine
- Updates on new vintage goods featured in my online shop (funds go towards our project).
My goal is so show the imperfect, authentic, emotional, exciting, and exhausting aspects of renovating not just a home, but a family heirloom. I hope you’ll follow along in our journey!